Hurricane

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dude, I'm chillin out in the A/C eating babyback ribs and surfin the web... Wanted to make Greek food but the streets are flooded right now... Everything is ok for now.. We have to watch out for tornados after landfall since we are in the northern quadrant... might take a nap now... Asta!!

Well. I can''t sleep with the alarm blasting on the weather radio. There is a tornado going across our city right now.. We aint used to that kind of stuff down here.. I am fixin to go to the middle of the house and eat more ribs with my dogs.. Poor wife had to go to work today...

Cliff H. said:
I hope you moved your ceramic indoors. I would hate to see it fall over.
It weighs around 500 lbs... I can't afford a hernia right now... :shock: It will be ok.. Thanks for reminding me though... :D

Oh.. Here is the beach web cam... Crazy

camera16513110pm7.jpg

surfinsapo said:
Well. I can''t sleep with the alarm blasting on the weather radio. There is a tornado going across our city right now.. We aint used to that kind of stuff down here.. I am fixin to go to the middle of the house and eat more ribs with my dogs.. Poor wife had to go to work today...
Dang what kind of work does you wife do to have to go to work in that. Police,fire or civil service.

Tannehill Kid said:
surfinsapo said:
Dang what kind of work does you wife do to have to go to work in that. Police,fire or civil service.
she works at a dentist office... I got a free day off.. she didn't... :x

We getting a few rain bands here in BR :shock: just goes to show how wide spread these bad a$$ storms are....

Ride em cowboy.... GT

Best of luck SS

Now yall see why I needed a heavy BBQ pit :?:

Well, I finally woke back up.. The wind started going crazy and trees got pruned whether they wanted to or not... I guess our drought is over!!!!... Time to go to work and check everything!!! Thanks for the prayers yall!!!!

My son is stationed at South Padre Island, USCG. He said it was bad down there. He took off for Harlingen with the kids this afternoon when it started to flood. Crazy guy, I would have left yesterday, their OK though. Youth, it's wasted on the young!

surfinsapo said:
Tannehill Kid said:
surfinsapo said:

So what kind of weather would it take for your wife's boss to close up shop ? :shock:

Cliff H. said:
surfinsapo said:
[quote="Tannehill Kid":3195mh2k]
surfinsapo said:

So what kind of weather would it take for your wife's boss to close up shop ? :shock:[/quote:3195mh2k]She came home at lunch time after all.. Today is worse weather than yesterday.... windy windy windy wet wet wet.. Good day for some pork!!! :D

surfinsapo said:
Cliff H. said:
surfinsapo said:
[quote="Tannehill Kid":3eobfgca]
surfinsapo said:

So what kind of weather would it take for your wife's boss to close up shop ? :shock:
She came home at lunch time after all.. Today is worse weather than yesterday.... windy windy windy wet wet wet.. Good day for some pork!!! :D[/quote:3eobfgca]SS you my kind of man. You are in a hurricane and all you can thing about is eating. :shock: :LOL:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom