Leesport, Pa

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rag1

Executive Chef
Got my first walk for some hardware and a check.....3rd place pork. Cool Smoke said now you'll be driving all over the country; you are hooked.
It was a rough cook for me. My chicken and ribs score were poor which was accurate. Brisket did fairly good with pork scoring highest.
Felt some good after tanking in Franklin last week.

Congrats rag on the call. Sorry I did not get a chance to congratulate the comp I was in a hurry to get on out of there.
To me it felt like it was the best job that I have done in keeping everything running smooth and organized.(There is still a lot of work to be done though) Overall I was happy with the turn ins. But the judges did not seem to like it. I do not think ill make to many changes for new holland. O ya during turn in some random ass dog just started to walk though our site. That caught me off guard a little. luckily it was a nice dog and my dad was easily able to take it to somebody with the comp.

Cannot wait until new holland
Chris

chris1237 said:
Congrats rag on the call. Sorry I did not get a chance to congratulate the comp I was in a hurry to get on out of there.
To me it felt like it was the best job that I have done in keeping everything running smooth and organized.(There is still a lot of work to be done though) Overall I was happy with the turn ins. But the judges did not seem to like it. I do not think ill make to many changes for new holland. O ya during turn in some random ass dog just started to walk though our site. That caught me off guard a little. luckily it was a nice dog and my dad was easily able to take it to somebody with the comp.

Cannot wait until new holland
Chris

Good to see you again Chris. I know what you are saying on the organizing of your cook. This was my 4th try and i learned quite a bit this time, mostly from advice offered by Tuffy of Cool Smoke.
Good luck at new Holland.

Puff said:
Great job Rag! 8)
Wait a minute -- "great job" on the cook? or "great job" on the "random dog"?
confused-smiley-008.gif

--John

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom