Texas Rib Rangers!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WOW, you couldn't ask for more there. Excellent comp team and very successful sauce business as well. Bill Milroy and his wife Barb are a great twosome to gain knowledge from. Good Luck!!

The Texas Rib Rangers BBQ Class was the first BBQ class I ever took. It was held at Dave Klose's facility in Houston. Bill and Barb are very nice people. Barb makes some great desserts. I hope you like brown sugar, butter, and pineapple juice!

Working with both of them at an actual competition should be a great experience. Be sure to report back on the experience with pictures if he'll let you take them.

Good job getting hooked up with Bill. His spicy Sauce is the favorite of the entire clan. Has put some folding money in the wallet when used as a rib glaze with a little honey or maple syrup added back when we was comp cooking. My old pal Big Dave mixes it with a little pineapple juice and honey and uses it for a chicken glaze. The boy nearly always comes up with a super fine chicken. Sure Bill will give you some great tips on how to use it.

bigwheel

dood, ask them what they want you to bring and do dat.
Then, very quietly, take notes of everything they do and report
back here Sunday morning.

Captain Morgan said:
dood, ask them what they want you to bring and do dat.
Then, very quietly, take notes of everything they do and report
back here Sunday morning.
Notes and pics. :D
We won't tell.

I met those folks at the Royal last year. They came by when they saw our Texas Flag flying high just to say hello and let me tell you they are some fine people right there. Have fun! :)

Z

Another word of advice...don't get in Bill's way, it takes a while for something that big to come to a stop. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I dont think Bill drinks..so I would forget the beer. Bring some food. Anything but bbq.

bigwheel

monty3777 said:
Is there something I should be doing to thank them? Is it expected that I will show up with beer?

or some K.C. Masterpiece BBQ sauce? :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom