Whole Hog June 21

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Captain Morgan":167c8w8s]anyone in the area who wants to come and hang around
and get a little experience is welcome

So Tim Handy is cooking? :LOL:[/quote:167c8w8s]

Captain, I believe you just hung a curveball, and Larry hit it out of the park! :P

Cap'n, I'm sure all will go well. BTW that date is summer solstice. The cosmos will be in perfect alignment for your pig roast.

Greg Rempe said:
[quote="Pigs On The Wing BBQ":2316wotl]Gas hog? No thanks. ;) :D :LOL: Real men cook whole hogs with real fire. Just kidding Jim, hope all goes well.

Said the man who gasses all of his catering gigs! :shock: :shock: :LOL: :LOL:[/quote:2316wotl]
You bet buster! Butts and Ribs I'll gas for the stupid public. Whole hog is Holy. :D

Griff said:
Cap'n, I'm sure all will go well. BTW that date is summer solstice. The cosmos will be in perfect alignment for your pig roast.

Isn't that the day you can balance a whole hog on its nose?

Larry D. said:
Griff said:

Isn't that the day you can balance a whole hog on its nose?
LOL! Pics??

Hey Griff,

June 21 Greatest day fo the year, I still remember the parties in Dawson
City up on the dome, watch the sun come down.... then back up
24 hrs daylight................................. 8) :oops:

Steve, I'm spending solstice in Whitehorse, Yukon Terr. this year. It's a good party there, but you're right -- Dawson City has the best Solstice party. Canada Day in Dawson is nothing to sneeze at either.

Back
Top Bottom