Holy Crap!! Klose Pits

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gary in VA

Head Chef
Ok.. so its a little after 8:00 pm here and I am browsing Klose pits site... I fill in information for him to send me a catalog.... of course I have to put in my phone #

5 minutes after I hit send... Dave Calls me!... he really wants to sell them pits. Seems like a real nice fellow to talk to. If I could justify spending the $$ I'd buy one...

I can say one thing for him and his staff they will do what they say they will do. I bought a pit from them back in October and read where you can call any time between 7am and well lets just say early morning hours and someone will answer the phone or call you back soon. I have talked to Dave as late as 10-11 at night. He stayed on the phone with me until I got the pit going my way. That's what I call costumer service.

Its certainly on my dream list of pits to own for sure. (well that and a greer, fat 50 etc etc its a long list LOL)

One of my friends has owned one in the past and he speaks very very highly about Klose.

Well....I can tell you that both my Klose's are great and Dave is a fantastic guy and I'm proud to call him one of my friends. I blew out a thermometer...one was on my porch in 2 days. Needed custom brackets made for new LED lghts for my trailer...about a week or two later...built like a brick poophouse...no charge. You can call him any time with any questions and he'll help you out.

Gary, you won't be sorry.

Bruce B said:
Those "early morning" conversations with Dave Klose are things to be treasured. :LOL: :LOL:

He called me once at 10 PM local time
LOL I said Dave I get up at 5AM
Boy love to talk

Dave and I are on a first name basis...I have interviewed him MANY times...he has the ability to talk for years on end...LOL!!! :LOL:

Dave even let Uncle Bubba and me stay at his house when we went down to Houston to pick up Bubba's pit, now that was a real experience!! :LOL: :shock: ;)

A couple of years back I filled out the form on his website for a CD of his pits on a Sunday morning. He called me within a hour of hitting the "send" button. Class act, wouldn't put down the competition even when baited....just kept plugging his product. Still thinking about getting one as soon as I can figure out how to appease the local HD and bribe the Mrs. Maybe it's appease the Mrs and bribe the HD :LOL:

Have talked with some guys here who own a Klose and none of them regret the purchase. Must mean it's a great product or the guys are a few sticks short of a fire. :roll:

ha

Ha hahahahahahahahaaa that guy called me one afternoon after i requested info and talked for about an hour. I laughed my A** off the whole time at his stories! What a good bullshiter and great salesman! I cant wait to go pick up my Klose Pit. He seems like a fun guy to be around. I cant wait to go get a pit from him. db

Kloset BBQR said:
Congratulations Greg! Now where's the pics? No pics, no pit! Forum rules! :LOL:

Ok Then!!

Here it is with some cosmetic cleaning...still need to get the wire brush to it and then re-season the box and inside the chamber!

<embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://picasaweb.google.com/s/c/bin/slideshow.swf" width="600" height="400" flashvars="host=picasaweb.google.com&RGB=0x000000&feed=http%3A%2F%2Fpicasaweb.google.com%2Fdata%2Ffeed%2Fapi%2Fuser%2Fgrempe%2Falbumid%2F5210053737224371249%3Fkind%3Dphoto%26alt%3Drss" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"></embed>

Back
Top Bottom