I Have Been To The Mountain!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Airboss

Senior Cook
We just flew back from CTown and we had a great time with the kids and our beautiful grand daughters.

And, as many of you know I was looking forward to watching the prep and preparation of pork butt as performed by son Greg. Words fail me. The culinary delight was only surpassed by the wafting aromas of meat smoking all night long. Sides of beans and slaw complimented beautifully. The downside? Son Greg has raised the bar so impossibly high that even if I had some experience, which I do not, I fear I can never achieve that level of delicious...which will really make Mrs. Airboss very unhappy. This pork was knockout drops babysitters.

Which reminds me: I gotta call about the wood chip "kit" offered in the Cookshack brochure. :beach:

AB, ya shoulda come this weekend!!! We are doing a mini cook-off dry run over at Greg's. You will be conspicuous in your absence! Woodman

Woodman said:
AB, ya shoulda come this weekend!!! We are doing a mini cook-off dry run over at Greg's. You will be conspicuous in your absence! Woodman

What??!! I'm quick to Delta.com to buy my ticket!

:beach:

Saw the pics form the Queganza at son Greg's this past weekend. Pardon the expression here Woodman et al, but "Holy Smoke!" That was unbelievable. What a rig and the peripherals were all but overwhelming. And that only describes the equipment! The aroma coming from the ribs, chick, butt, brisket etc. literally poured out of the pictures. Man, am I sorry I missed that….and by one week yet!

Which reminds me: I gotta check the dates for the offshore grand prix.
:beach:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom