M-Day Chow

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rag1

Executive Chef
Pics aren't great, but it was a good dinner.
Seared scallops in bacon/butter mix, deglazed with reduced fish stock, onion, cherry pepper and garlic mince.
Beans were a frig clean out....black eyed peas and garbanzo beans with tomatoes, egg whites from this mornings hollandaise sauce, dab of cream cheese, onions, sweet peppers, fresh ginger, basil, thyme, I forget what else.
Fresh cut asparagus from the garden with this morning's hollandaise sauce (traditional eggs benedict for M-Day brunch).
Salad had a vinaigrette dressing that has tomatoes, oregano and basil mixed in. Not bad.
Desert (no pics) was 2 large strawberries stuffed ABT style with strawberry cream cheese, strawberry jam and powdered sugar. Chocolate base (to sit up in) was milk chocolate mix with vanilla, butter, touch of cream cheese and 1 Tbs milk. Top was covered in chocolat and powdered sugar sprinkle.
http://usera.imagecave.com/Rag/MDay/
Washed down with a nice Merlot.
I know, it sounds like a guilt dinner.....you're right. :shock:

Didn't know you were such a fan of Hollandaise sauce. I've got some "on tap" for you any time. :shock: ;)

Looks great!! Bring those beans to Franklin. I want to blast Witt.

I don't know what is more wrong...you making Barb cook on mothersday or Bubba wanting to give you some of his "Hollandaise" sauce :shock: ....no wonder woodman doesn't come around much ;)

Back
Top Bottom