Butts .89 lb

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

007bond-jb

Master Chef
Is thart a good price for bone in butts? its a 2 pack.

They also got choice angus whole rib eyes for $5.69lb
taday & tomorrow only.

Ron its at Hi Nabor grocery stores

.89 is a good price. LeBlanc's Payless runs deals like that a lot and it's 1 mile from my house!

Dig around in the pile until you find one where the two butts are about the same size. I picked one up one time where 1 was 10.5 lbs and the other was 7lbs. Added a little extra cooking effort to get them both done at the same time.

I don't know of a Hi Nabor store around here.

ronbeaux50 said:
.89 is a good price. LeBlanc's Payless runs deals like that a lot and it's 1 mile from my house!

Dig around in the pile until you find one where the two butts are about the same size. I picked one up one time where 1 was 10.5 lbs and the other was 7lbs. Added a little extra cooking effort to get them both done at the same time.

Its here by my house on Drusilla

They also got choice beef tenderloins for 8.99 lb baby backs for 2.99 & pork spares for 1.79

I wuz gonna do chuck roast, Butt now looks butts this weekend.
Ahh WTF, maybe both. It'll freeze ok huh?

Hey Ron member its only 12 beers to JB's house (12 miles) :shock:

007bond-jb said:
ronbeaux50 said:

Its here by my house on Drusilla

They also got choice beef tenderloins for 8.99 lb baby backs for 2.99 & pork spares for 1.79

I wuz gonna do chuck roast, Butt now looks butts this weekend.
Ahh WTF, maybe both. It'll freeze ok huh?

Hey Ron member its only 12 beers to JB's house (12 miles) :shock:

PM me Boy!

It all freezes good in vacumn bags and reheat in boiling water still in the bag!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom