Greg on sirius radio now

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That was tuff...but well worth it...I got about 20 emails from people supporting me and saying the guys were a bit harsh on me...but no surprise to this guy!! Glad you heard it!! That is cool!! :D

ScottyDaQ said:
Uhhh So any one of the Sirius people care to tell us what the hell you're talking about? :roll:

I just decided to call in to Bubba's show on a whim to get some info from a "pro" on how to take the show from internet radio to real or satelliete radio. Long story short...I was on for a decent amount of time, was able to plug this site, all of my radio show sponsors, the internet radio show site and the day and time of the BBQ Central radio show. Of course, that was amidst the fun at my expense on their end! :shock:

I don't think I have a Non Union...what do one of those things look like? I'll go to the Home Depot and get a pair!!

Greg Rempe said:
ScottyDaQ said:
Uhhh So any one of the Sirius people care to tell us what the hell you're talking about? :roll:

I just decided to call in to Bubba's show on a whim to get some info from a "pro" on how to take the show from internet radio to real or satelliete radio. Long story short...I was on for a decent amount of time, was able to plug this site, all of my radio show sponsors, the internet radio show site and the day and time of the BBQ Central radio show. Of course, that was amidst the fun at my expense on their end! :shock:

So D-dog's BBQ was said on Bubba's show and I did not even hear it????? :cry:

Back
Top Bottom