08 Oink Line Up

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pigs On The Wing BBQ

Master Chef
Okay chuckle heads. Like last year I can arrange to have all us knuckle heads in the same rows and together. So let me know. I know it's early, but the sooner the better. Grumpy Uncle Bubba, We got you on the end so you can get out of Dodge when you want. Not like last year. :LOL: See I watch out for my buds! :D

I take it you are looking for a roll call. Count me in. I need a spot(s) that can handle 30' travel trailer.

Pig's if you can make that happen that would be terrific. Guess the party's at camp Habenero Hog and the WARM trailer. ;)

Hate to ask, but as a forum newbie and non competitor, have no idea about Oink fest. Could someone clue me in - may want to go watch the pros in action and put faces with handles. Thx

I hate to say that space will be most likely limited to 20'X20' Electric will be included this year. George is still on vacation this week and Val is running the store, looks like she will be handling the paper work and I got to light a fire under Georges ass when he gets back to get the application on line. Really seems that we have out grown the space available at the pumpkin farm. I'd like to get this hammered out as soon as possible. Any questions, or concerns, Please call me 716-542-6206 or George 716-759-4328 or you can call the event center at 716-759-6300 I'll be sure to get back to you if you call me.I may not have a answer right on the spot, but will get back to you ASAP.
Thanks
Pigs
aka Chris

GOOD GOLLY!!! Nothing like getting a jump on it aye Chris? I would dearly love to come and let you guys meet me , as well as , to help Bubba get back to his former glory. But, I can't commit until that month!

Team Diva Q will be there- would not miss it.

Hopefully we can get extra space as well. Thats not much room for us.

Talked to George yesterday, and There will be "extra" space at a additional cost. Basic space is 10 x 20 If you want or need another 10 it's extra dough. I'd like to get this sorted out so no one gets pissed, Just makes sense to me. I'll give updates as I get them.
pigs

Impailer said:
what's the limit for # of teams this year? I now they capped it at 50 last year and that's why we could buy the extra space....
Vlado, 60-65 teams this year. That's why "extra space" may be at a premium this year.

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
Talked to George yesterday, and There will be "extra" space at a additional cost. Basic space is 10 x 20 If you want or need another 10 it's extra dough. I'd like to get this sorted out so no one gets pissed, Just makes sense to me. I'll give updates as I get them.
pigs

I thought they were 20x20's last year with an additional 10 available to purchase.

Back
Top Bottom