A Few Butts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
john pen said:
[quote="Pigs On The Wing BBQ":3a71ncpt]. I'm feeding a bunch of drunks that do the bus thing and bar hop saturday night. Easy cash! :D

Sounds like a good time...[/quote:3a71ncpt]
Oh heck yea it's a good time! Not so good the next day though. :LOL: They have about 18 stops planed, do the math. They start at noon, and will be at the bar nextdoor around 6:30 PM. Hope it don't get ugly. ;)

Them thar butts look good! Is it one drink in each bar? If not, then I know I would be stinking drunk if I was on that bus. I’m not a spring chicken anymore. Good luck, have fun and most of all, be safe.

Nick Prochilo said:
Go pigs! Hey, how about some pictures?
Well I'll try. What happens on the bus, stays on the bus. I'll try to get some pics at the bar. I'm not going on the bus. Stupid is, as stupid do. :LOL: I can be a idiot by myself.

Hmmm..never thought of that angle on not rubbing the butts till they get done..but it do make sense. Smart thinking. I come within an inch of buying one of them little gassers myself then I got to thinking about the hassle of all the trips to the propane place and decided to try electric. Its just an Brinkmann Gourmet but so far its been a fairly good cooking little moochine. Believe I like the concept. May move up to a Cook Shack one of these days. Best of fortunes on the bus tour gig.

bigwheel

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":1foimsam]Chris why no rub??
Kind of funny. I put rub on ribs but not butts.I just don't think it brings much flavor to the party on butts. I do however put some rub in with the pulled product.[/quote:1foimsam]

Happy customer

Can you feel the love :LOL:

What the hell do you mean "get out?" I got beer to kill here!
Was a great time.
Funny thing. I put the fish bowl out for tips, but they kept on buying me beverages. :roll: ;)

Nick Prochilo said:
Great pics! Where in the hell is a bar you can still smoke in? :shock:
Nick, this bar is kind of a "club". You have to enter threw the back door because the front is locked to keep the place from getting busted. No signs on the place just a couple of neon's in the front windows. I'll have to show you the "secret hand shake" to get in if you are ever in town. ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom