$2.99/lb. I bought a bunch

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

surfinsapo

Master Chef
Man.. The only thing still cheap at the store... and Yummy too!!!!
Injedted with Cajun injector.(Garlic & Butter herb).. Then coated with "Greak Seasoning" from Ralph's... Forward seared, then cooked slow and finally wrapped in foil while it is resting.. Haven't even tried it yet.. I like surprises.... :P

I love pork tenderloin. Made a couple last week stuffed one with cornbread and scallions and onions.

MMMM good.

Finished product. Utterly delicious!!! It's going with me to work today!!!

I hope this is readable. I see what you guys are paying for meat and I really feel lucky to buy it as cheap as we do here in a small town. Check out the prices in the sale paper that was in our local paper today.

Tannehill Kid said:
I hope this is readable. I see what you guys are paying for meat and I really feel lucky to buy it as cheap as we do here in a small town. Check out the prices in the sale paper that was in our local paper today.

WoW... Now I feel Like I got ripped off... How much for fajitas?

surfinsapo said:
Tannehill Kid said:

WoW... Now I feel Like I got ripped off... How much for fajitas?
Don't know but I will check.

Looks great SS.

If you have more, Deep fry em Boy. Put a heavy coat of Tony's or slap ya mama on em 1st; fry to 155 internal
PS:
On a tenderloin I'd cut the smaller end & fry it seperately so it don't git over cooked

Nice job Surfinsapo those look delicious. Been reading your posts and checkin out your vids, your a cooking mad man! I especially liked the real tailgating one while you were at work, those steaks looked mouth watering. Keep it up I really enjoy your cooking.

Back
Top Bottom