PROUD DADDY!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wittdog

Master Chef
Man that great. Let me the first to say congrats.....Pop a top and I'll have a beer you with you. So what did we name the little one.

Congratulations!!! It is indeed a great feeling!! Hug them and love them and enjoy them while they're little. Before you know it they'll be starting kindgergarten!!!

Well actually afore sending her off to them heathern liberal bastions of higher knowledge she gonna need to know how to tend a fire and change a flat etc. She need to learn to cook ribs meat side down blah blah blah...Lot of stuff to learn here. Best thing is give her a lot of love. If they dont get it in the first two years they turn into Jeffery Dahmers and stuff like that. Aint trying to be krewl...just stating the facts as I know em.

bigwheel

Congrats indeed ! Like others have said, enjoy them while you can. 2 out of 3 of my daughters are out of the house and the "baby" will be moving in a few years..It sucks...lol

Chuckwagoncook said:
Thanks everyone for the kind words, wife says thanks too!!

I am afraid you are all right and before I know it she will be moving on to her own life, which is a great thing but not just yet. I plan to teach her everything she needs to know, about BBQ, about Cars (especially old Fords) In a few months shes gonna help me put the new motor in my '62 Falcon...... :D :shock: :D Ssshhhh dont tell mommy!!

Not to start any great debates but I need some advice...... Do I put Fat side up or down? Do I Foil? Oh yeah do I sauce the ribs? I wanna make sure I pass on the correct information to my little one you know!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Thanks again!! Lifes Great!!
Well if you are going to teach her about Fords (Fix Or Repair Daily) :LOL:

Nice pics. And always remember, from someone who has 2 incredible daughters, YOU WILL ALWAYS BE HER BIG, STRONG HERO DADDY!! enjoy her and your time together. Plus it's a chance to play with all the cool kid's toys that are out now!

Back
Top Bottom