This little piggy went to the market....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

surfinsapo

Master Chef
Wait, no he didn't. He went to Sapo's Kamado..
Anyway, here's everything prepped up and set in the Kamado...
Thanks again for all of the help.. It's a little fella too.... ;)

Larry Wolfe said:
Thought you were doing it whole?? Looks good so far!!
I thought I was doing it whole too Larry. The guy had it cut up and in an ice chest for me.. The one for the fishing Tournament is going to be whole and cooked on one of them giant trailor type pits... It smells great out back... brb.. getting a wif... :D

Man this stuff ROCKS... I made one of the racks Greak Texan Style too.. Yum!!

Smokey Joe. I don't know what he does with the skin. I do have some good news. I called the guy that sold it to me and told him how good it was and he said from now on I can have as many as I like free. I got my own piggy connection now.. Also, I just ate the backstrap and it freakin taste like filet mignon, but better.. This stuff is soooo good!!!.. I see why yall like to eat pigs now!!!.. Wild little ones are the best I guess..... Here's more pics..

Ok, here is the last of it. I bbq'd it for ???? hours and then put all of it in a big ole cast iron emeril thing I bought and let it rest till the fire went down. Opened the cast iron pot up and presto, finished pork, ready to pull. It was awesome. I'm full and tired. I hope I don't dream about little pigs biting my ankles or something.... :shock:

That back strap sounded good. It's great when something turns out good......unlike yesterdays rack of ribs for me.

Back
Top Bottom