The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

john a

Executive Chef
Why am I having to log in so much? Not only every time I visit the site but even while I'm on the site between posts???

the new server sucks...Greg is working on switching again, I think.
This one works fine at home, but I have the same problems you
do from my work computer.

I have a pop up blocker/firewall that auto deletes cookies & history when the browser is closed. so I have to log in everytime anyways

I have looked in to moving but it isn't going to be happening for a year. There is no refund available from ipower for this plan that I bought.

So, you'll have to put up with having to log in for a while...next time we move I'm sure there will be issues at that host as well. After talking with a number of tech folks, they have all said that server business is based on size...and compared to many other sites out there we just don't rank...I was also told that the server industry is a shady business anyway.

Sorry folks, its the nature of this beast I guess.

Greg Rempe said:
I have looked in to moving but it isn't going to be happening for a year. There is no refund available from ipower for this plan that I bought.

So, you'll have to put up with having to log in for a while...next time we move I'm sure there will be issues at that host as well. After talking with a number of tech folks, they have all said that server business is based on size...and compared to many other sites out there we just don't rank...I was also told that the server industry is a shady business anyway.

Sorry folks, its the nature of this beast I guess.

****** Boy, I'm bringin in new members fast as I kin

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom