Happy New Year & Cooking Pr0n!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rprata

Assistant Cook
Happy New Year, BBQ Central! Just filled the WSM up with a 5lb chuck roast, and 2 9lb butts for my last smoke of 2007 and first of 2008, all in one shot. Defrosting a fattie in the fridge to go on tomorrow AM. Good eatin' tomorrow :P

Food Pr0n:
PICS NEED TO BE THUMBNAILS The BBQ Central Mafia

Will post the progress, probably in the AM when all is done. Depends how many pops I have. Happy New Year![/url]

Bring the pics!!!!

smiley_emoticons_rakete.gif

Well the chuck just came off, double-wrapped and put in the oven for a rest. Will be ready just in time for lunch sammies. The butts are still going. WSM is still going at 250 lid. Added some more Kingsford to sustain the rest of the cook. Will post more pics when I shred the chuck and pull the butts off the smoker.

rprata said:
Well the chuck just came off, double-wrapped and put in the oven for a rest. Will be ready just in time for lunch sammies. The butts are still going. WSM is still going at 250 lid. Added some more Kingsford to sustain the rest of the cook. Will post more pics when I shred the chuck and pull the butts off the smoker.

Where are the others?

Looks great!!! I ate pulled pork all during the rose Bowl...It tastes much better than crow... thanks for the pics!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom