Help me choose a FATZ's BBQ PigPowder ad image

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'll be using it on super bowl sunday and I'll give a report after that. If it's 1/2 as good as Fatz says, it will be great. I can't wait to try it!

Come on all you Marketing folks; sex sells! :getbtw:

How about "Sweet to rub on your Meat"?

Thanks for the link Bruce :oops: ...Hey Fatzo...will they do a shirt for me with a BBQ 4 U forum theme??

PS, how about hhokin a brotha up wit a T...NICE!!

Chris Finney said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":1nlme7hd]If it's 1/2 as good as Fatz says, it will be great.

(Chris whispering) Hey Nick, you listening to a guy with 'Fatz' tatooed across his belly. :roll:

just kidding Fatz[/quote:1nlme7hd]

Hey....what can I tell you! Somebody has to be a guinia pig so it might as well be me! :-D

Hey Fatz, did you tone down the hashish content in this batch? Last time, I just kept getting hungrier the more I ate!!!!!!!!

Alright Fatz, talked me into it, just placed my order. Doing ribs for a super bowl party if you can get it here by then that would be great if not I'll just have to use some other inferior rub I've got sitting around.

The ribs won't be as good and everyone will be disappointed, but I'll tell 'em I tried, hopefully they'll understand.

But don't worry, I guess we'll be fine if you can't get here by a week from Saturday. Hell I could probably drive to Louisiana, pick it up and be back by then, if you think that might be better let me know.

:evillaugh:

Okay...here's the scoop! I ordered my pig powder on Wed. evening, came today (Friday) in the mail Can't get much quicker than that unless you live next door to Fatz. Took a little taste of straight powder.....WOW I can't wait for next weekend!!!! Seems like a winner to me Fatz!!!! ;)

That's great service Nick. I got an email from the USPS notifying me that my Pig Powder had been mailed and giving me a tracking number if I wanted to check it's progress.

Now I have to unload all that beer from the truck, I was just getting ready to head out to Louisiana to pick it up, damn.

FATZ said:
I have actually SOLD OUT at this time. After putting together my first 20 cans, I have already sold out.

Well, I say I am sold out. I can make more rub and I can put it in the can and seal it up. No labels left...haha.

I odered some more today. Should be here in a week. If anyone else wants to order some, please do so. I'm only missing the labels at this moment.

Thanks to everyone for trying it out. I can't wait to get some more good honest feedback about it.

Get a Sharpie and write Pig Powder on the shaker!!!! Remind them they bought it for the powder, not the label!! :-D

FATZ said:
Either that or a printout of the label so they can tape it on if they want to....haha.

If the right feedback comes back to me, I will be offering it by the lb in sealed bags and a little cardboard topper. You know, just like hanging on the shelves in the stores....haha.

That's what makes this so neat to me. I have actually made up something that looks like you could buy in a store. I think that is half of the coolness. The other half is having enough PigPowder around here to last me forever...lol.

Please, don't roll around in it naked!!!!!!!!!!

Woodman said:
FATZ said:
Either that or a printout of the label so they can tape it on if they want to....haha.

If the right feedback comes back to me, I will be offering it by the lb in sealed bags and a little cardboard topper. You know, just like hanging on the shelves in the stores....haha.

That's what makes this so neat to me. I have actually made up something that looks like you could buy in a store. I think that is half of the coolness. The other half is having enough PigPowder around here to last me forever...lol.

Woody...you're STRANGE!!!!

Nick Prochilo said:
Woodman said:
FATZ said:

Well , I'm no Larry, but I'm workin on it!! :butthead: :smt006 :smt031

Woodman said:
Nick Prochilo said:
Woodman said:
FATZ said:

Well , I'm no Larry, but I'm workin on it!! :butthead: :smt006 :smt031

That being the case, you've got a long way to go! :-D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom