Help me choose a FATZ's BBQ PigPowder ad image

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Nick Prochilo

Chef Extraordinaire
Okay Fatz, to show that I have the upmost faith in you and your products, I ordered 2 bottles of your pig powder, but I need it before Super Bowl Sunday. I'm doing pulled pork for the boys at the firehouse and would love to try it out that day. Thanks

How 'bout, "If Texas Bill is out of his rub, mine ain't the worst stuff you could rub on your butt!! :shock: "

Honestly, since I am a very self-centered, I like #2!

FATZ said:
Nick Prochilo said:
Okay Fatz, to show that I have the upmost faith in you and your products, I ordered 2 bottles of your pig powder, but I need it before Super Bowl Sunday. I'm doing pulled pork for the boys at the firehouse and would love to try it out that day. Thanks

Thanks, Nick. It's on the way.

Bingo...I got an email from you today saying it was shipped. Thats service! :thx: \:D/

Has anybody here tried it, besides Fatz?

Fatz, tell us something about it, how would you describe it, flavorwise? and anything else you might want us prospective buyers to know.

Yeah, like how is it compared to TXBBQ Rub #1 or #2??? Similar, different, not the same ballpark???
INFO...btw Bruce, Chris Finney ordered some the other day so he will give us the low down...thoes shirts look cool Fatboy...do they ONLY come in yellow?!?! :shock:

Greg Rempe said:
Yeah, like how is it compared to TXBBQ Rub #1 or #2??? Similar, different, not the same ballpark???
INFO...btw Bruce, Chris Finney ordered some the other day so he will give us the low down...thoes shirts look cool Fatboy...do they ONLY come in yellow?!?! :shock:

Not me Rempe. It was Nick.
But if Fatz wants to send some my way... I'd be right proud to test it. :D

Back
Top Bottom