Couple of fatties bologna & banana bread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Diva Q

Executive Chef
Well busy today.

Just put on a couple of fatties. One if Jimmy Dean Original rubbed with WRB and the other is Bob Evans Maple rubbed with Dizzy Pig Tsunami. Then I put on a hunk of bologna that has been marinating in some hoisin, siriachi and Buster Rhinos Original sauce.

Also a pic of 12 banana breads baking now. (then brownies then apricot loaves later today).

I will say I should have changed the foil on the Traeger :oops: Using a combo of hickory and apple pellets.

I will post more pics later.

I heard that Itailain bologna is way different/better than the kind we are used too. Have never tried it or smoking a bologna

007bond-jb said:
I heard that Itailain bologna is way different/better than the kind we are used too. Have never tried it or smoking a bologna

If you're talking about mortadella, you're spot on! I love it shaved super thinly with some mustard and lettuce on a fresh onion bun.

Mortadella.jpg

Looks good Diva! I love the slice with the bite out of it. Was that from the Quality Control Officer? :D

Larry Wolfe said:
Very nice Diva! Did you glaze the fatties???

Yes I glazed them with just a mix of stuff I had kicking around. You know when you have a whole bunch of little bits of different BBQ sauces well I mixed them all together. I think there were at least 6 different sauces. Then I added some sirachi for heat.

You put a rub on the fatties? or just a glaze or something? Just a little attention deficit going on right now. ignoring someone on the phone right now. rather think about bbq.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom