Kids

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DaleP

Sous Chef
If you have any children hug them, and tell them you love them.
We had a close call this week with our daughter. She is home now, but what a wild ride this week has been. She had emergency surgery this week and let me tell you, when they wheeled her into surgery, that was as helpless as I ever felt in my life. She has always been a kid that couldnt take pain very well and I completly blew off her complaining about her stomach hurting. Well we almost waited too long. She had a ruptured cyst (sp) inside of her and bled internally causing severe pain and blood loss. Yep, Im a dumb azz anyway you want to spell it. That is how I feel about ME!

You are not a dum azz at all. If I ran tot he Doctors every time one of the kids said they felt sick I would be there 24-7 the most important thing s that everything worked out and your precious daughter is going to be all right.

Thoughts and prayers to you all.

Big hugs

Diva Q said:
You are not a dum azz at all. If I ran tot he Doctors every time one of the kids said they felt sick I would be there 24-7 the most important thing s that everything worked out and your precious daughter is going to be all right.

Big hugs

bingo

Captain Morgan said:
[quote="Diva Q":214whua0]You are not a dum azz at all. If I ran tot he Doctors every time one of the kids said they felt sick I would be there 24-7 the most important thing s that everything worked out and your precious daughter is going to be all right.

Big hugs

bingo[/quote:214whua0]

Ditto!

Dale I believe anyone else in your position would have done the same. The important thing is she's okay!

****** this scares me. I have a little girl too who is my world..........

She is being inducted into the National Honor Society this week, or next. im not sure which. She holds a 4.0 in all advanced classes. Yep, Im bragging.

thanks for all the well wishes and prayers.
She has been eating percocets like M&Ms today.

Glad to hear everything ended up well..three daughters here and a grand daughter..I can't imagine how you felt..real scary...

Glad your little girl is alright Dale ;)
(Puff on his way to give his daughter a big hug.)

Diva expressed my thoughts exactly. It's so hard as parents to figure out when they're seriously in need of seeing a doctor and when they're just embellishing things a bit. Gosh, I have gone through this so many times with my two kids.

The good thing is that you did catch it in time and she's doing alright! I'm so glad to hear that!

We all make mistakes. You can't run to the Doc for everything. Thank Goodness she is going to be ok. I'll do you know what for her...In the name of you know Who....

First and foremost, glad that your daughter is doing well now.

If you didn't feel remorse, I'd really be worried. I agree with Diva's thoughts about how you handled things. Sometimes, you just never really know.

Tim

Back
Top Bottom