Anyone Know Anything About These?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Greg Rempe said:
John, I would look at these as well...

www.carolinagrills.com

;)

Thanks Greg,

They appear very similiar although on their web sites the carolinagrills model appears to be a little better made. I've requested info from both. I'm also very interested in a new Cooker that Fast Eddie is developing, supposed to be out in January, 08. Looks like a combo gas & pellets, supposed to get to 700º on the gas side.

Look at that smokestack, leave it to eddie to design something like that.

If you speak with him see if you can get an update.

John, I can put you in direct contact with Mike Lau if you want. All of his grills have the side firebox for traditional offset smoking...but they also have the 60,000 btu burners in the main chamber as well if you want to turn them on and go to bed.

Also, can grill on them as well...

Greg Rempe said:
John, I can put you in direct contact with Mike Lau if you want. All of his grills have the side firebox for traditional offset smoking...but they also have the 60,000 btu burners in the main chamber as well if you want to turn them on and go to bed.

Also, can grill on them as well...

Thanks again Greg. I’m really interested in Eddie’s cooker but want to look at others as well. The only other gas/pellet cooker I’m aware of is over $3,000.00 plus shipping from the west coast, Eddie’s is about $1,000.00. And, I want to sell my Traeger first, it’s a good smoker but not really hot enough as a grill. Plus, when you crank it up as a grill it really goes through those pellets.

Back
Top Bottom