New England 52, Washington 7

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah let me tell you Larry it's real funny........... :cry: No question New England was by far the better team yesterday, but say what you want they ran up the score. I rooted for and respected them in the past, but they're as classless of a team there is and to boot they are cheaters! Maybe not yesterday, but they were caught cheating.

I cant agree with "they ran up the score". You have to stop the other guy. It is the job of the offense to score and N E did their job. What are they supposed to do Larry, lay down?

DaleP said:
I cant agree with "they ran up the score". You have to stop the other guy. It is the job of the offense to score and N E did their job. What are they supposed to do Larry, lay down?

Okay Dale. It's the end of the 4th Quarter, New England is leading 38 to 0, it's 4th and 1. New England goes for it with a pass. A class team would have #1 kicked a field goal or #2 ran the ball. But no, the Pat's passed the ball to score. Then they bring their back up QB in and pass every play. Again, a class team would have ran the ball to eat the clock. The game was over at 38-0, wouldn't you agree? Sure I'm sore the Redskins lost and I'm not making excuses because the Patriots are obvious light years ahead of everyone in the league with exception to Indianapolis. I hope that the next time Bill Cheatichek decides to run up the score that the opposing team takes a cheap shot and knocks Brady or Moss out for the year. 38 to 0 in the end of the 4th quarter and you still have all of your starters in throwing the ball everytime, going for it on 4th down, etc?? What exactly would you consider running up the score?

NE has been running it up all year...they have a chip on their shoulders since the cheating scandal...now everyone is going to pay...and be crushed in the process!

lantern said:
Larry, they didn't run up the score.....they HAD to do it.

They know as well as we do what happens if they lose. Randy Moss is just fine until the losing starts. Don't want to risk that. And the big fat cheaters need to make the best of this season that they can. :LOL: ;)

Of course.....there is one little problem. I would amost bet that Brady gets taken out before the year is over. I've rarely seen a team run it it up like they do without at LEAST one team paying them back before the year is out.

Spot on!!!

Greg Rempe said:
NE has been running it up all year...they have a chip on their shoulders since the cheating scandal...now everyone is going to pay...and be crushed in the process!

Spot on! again!!!

Maybe it's because I'm a Pats fan, but I still don't understand how
video-taping the actions of other teams and then studying and
picking them apart to learn thier weeknesses and strong points
etc... a problem.

Is America cheating when they spy and investigate whoever
we are at war against? I call it common sense. I seriously don't get
why being prepared for battle...albeit a football game.... being
prepared to the best of your ability is cheating.

They didn't snoop in the locker room, they didn't break into
someone's office and steal a game book....they video-taped what
was happening out in the PUBLIC arena that anyone else
could see at the same given time.

I call it smart..... but again, I may be biased knowing that the
Pats kick ASS!!!!

Am I the only one betting on football games?
How can anything be "running up a score" when that is the object of
the game...TO SCORE! Points mean a lot to gambling and the players
season's ratings...."run up a score"....puleeeease....if the other team
was worth anything....there wouldn't be an issue of another running
up a score
quit analyzing and PLAY BALL!.

Helen_Paradise said:
[quote="Smokey_Joe":2hou8w9t]How can anything be "running up a score" when that is the object of the game...TO SCORE!

I agree.[/quote:2hou8w9t]

Then you're both idiots! It's no different than punching a boxer while he's down.

Both of you step up to the bar I'd like to buy you both a nice tall frosty mug of shut the F&#% Up juice! Bumbling idiots!

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Helen_Paradise":tv5ekly9][quote="Smokey_Joe":tv5ekly9]How can anything be "running up a score" when that is the object of the game...TO SCORE!

I agree.[/quote:tv5ekly9]

Then you're both idiots! It's no different than punching a boxer while he's down.

Both of you step up to the bar I'd like to buy you both a nice tall frosty mug of shut the F&#% Up juice! Bumbling idiots![/quote:tv5ekly9]The object of the game is to WIN..In college they run up the score for the comuter BCS standings, but in the NFL all they have to do is win. I didn't see the came BTW.

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Helen_Paradise":se4efm13][quote="Smokey_Joe":se4efm13]How can anything be "running up a score" when that is the object of the game...TO SCORE!

I agree.[/quote:se4efm13]

Both of you step up to the bar I'd like to buy you both a nice tall frosty mug of shut the F&#% Up juice! Bumbling idiots![/quote:se4efm13]

I also believe punching below the belt is not only all right, it's rewarded.

Actually Larry, you're wrong! Running the score up on another team just makes the losing team feel bad..and shows poor sports etiquette on the winning team's part.

Punching a boxer when he's down can KILL him.

BIG DIFFERENCE!

Helen_Paradise said:
WOMAN, STOP while you're ahead........ Greg that means you too!

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Helen_Paradise":34kbagzi]
WOMAN, STOP while you're ahead........ Greg that means you too![/quote:34kbagzi]

RU hatin'?

Helen_Paradise said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":1cpngctp][quote="Helen_Paradise":1cpngctp]
WOMAN, STOP while you're ahead........ Greg that means you too![/quote:1cpngctp]

RU hatin'?[/quote:1cpngctp]

I see someone else needs a tampon change.............. :LOL:

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Helen_Paradise":x0m99nf8][quote="Larry Wolfe":x0m99nf8][quote="Helen_Paradise":x0m99nf8]
WOMAN, STOP while you're ahead........ Greg that means you too![/quote:x0m99nf8]

RU hatin'?[/quote:x0m99nf8]

I see someone else needs a tampon change.............. :LOL:[/quote:x0m99nf8]

LMFAO. I can take it.

Helen_Paradise said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":175kzsk1][quote="Helen_Paradise":175kzsk1][quote="Larry Wolfe":175kzsk1][quote="Helen_Paradise":175kzsk1]
WOMAN, STOP while you're ahead........ Greg that means you too![/quote:175kzsk1]

RU hatin'?[/quote:175kzsk1]

I see someone else needs a tampon change.............. :LOL:[/quote:175kzsk1]

LMFAO. I can take it.[/quote:175kzsk1]

Guess the family pack of Tampx were on sale! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Helen_Paradise":3n5byr9t][quote="Larry Wolfe":3n5byr9t][quote="Helen_Paradise":3n5byr9t][quote="Larry Wolfe":3n5byr9t][quote="Helen_Paradise":3n5byr9t]
WOMAN, STOP while you're ahead........ Greg that means you too![/quote:3n5byr9t]

RU hatin'?[/quote:3n5byr9t]

I see someone else needs a tampon change.............. :LOL:[/quote:3n5byr9t]

LMFAO. I can take it.[/quote:3n5byr9t]

Guess the family pack of Tampx were on sale! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:[/quote:3n5byr9t]

Super Plus Absorbant. I...can...take...it.

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Helen_Paradise":4l20pjqo][quote="Smokey_Joe":4l20pjqo]How can anything be "running up a score" when that is the object of the game...TO SCORE!

I agree.[/quote:4l20pjqo]

Both of you step up to the bar I'd like to buy you both a nice tall frosty mug of shut the F&#% Up juice! Bumbling idiots![/quote:4l20pjqo]

Hey buckethead....sorry ...Mr. Buckethead.... Last I knew punching
a boxer when he's down is against the written rules of boxing.
Where is it written in the NFL that rubbing it in thier face they
S&#% is against the rules???

Next you'll be saying that when you're at a comp and (if) you lose and
the winning team is walking by your set-up they happen to offer you
a plate of thier winning Q.... they are extremely wrong?

<splashingwateronLarry> Wake up dude!

I'll take that drink you offer....only because I know you have cases
and CASES of it cluttering your house that people have been sure to
give you as hints over the years! ;) :LOL:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom