Anyone tried one of these yet?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
Saw this at the store and said WTF, I'll try anything.............well I tried it. Not bad for a "Wake me up"! Beer, tomato juice, clam juice and lime, I feel like I just had a somewhat healthy breakfast!

I've seen 'em. I pass on anything with the words "bud light" on it. Miller is even making a green "light beer" with lime added. I pass on green beer too. :LOL: 8)

Looks like a commercialized version of a hang over drink that's been around for years.

I'll reserve my feelings for domestic, commercial beer though.

Tim

Haven't tried that but I did taste some of that Miller Chill that JB mentioned. It really wasn't bad.

Greg Rempe said:
I would never drink that!
It's a mans drink, so we figured you wouldn't like it!

CarolinaQue said:
Looks like a commercialized version of a hang over drink that's been around for years.

I'll reserve my feelings for domestic, commercial beer though.

Tim

Tim isn't it called a "Bloody Bull" or something of the sort???

As far as the domestic/commercial beer, when you drink as much as Cappy and I you gotta go for "cheap". I do on occassion like a good beer or six.

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
Mater juice and beer is called a "red eye" around here. It's a poker night favorite for me.
The "red eye" I drink (when I'm buying it from a coffee bar early in the day) is brewed coffee fortified with a shot of espresso.
jumpy.gif

--John 8)

Yep, red eye's is what I know them to be also.

I hear ya about the economics of it all. I just prefer to drink 3 or 4 "good" beers to get the same effect that 10 to 12 of those "others" give you.

Tim

LMAO that's soooo Jerry Maguire to me. "You like a Bloody Beer, Jerry? Beer and tomato juice." - Matt Cushman

I haven't tried that, but we used to put spicy V8 in beer and drink it at the beach in the heat. Keeps ya from gettin dehydrated. I might try some of those now.. Thanks Larry :D

M.J. & beer - Where I grew up they were called Hay Makers. That was back in the day when Miller High Life was considered a "premium" brew, with Howerstein and Schmidt being the bottom rung. Now Coors is merging every one, pretty soon it will be Bud, Coors/Molson/Miller and then all the micros.

LONG LIVE THE MICROS! Real beer for real men :D

Real women drink wine. :LOL:

DATsBBQ said:
M.J. & beer - Where I grew up they were called Hay Makers. That was back in the day when Miller High Life was considered a "premium" brew, with Howerstein and Schmidt being the bottom rung. Now Coors is merging every one, pretty soon it will be Bud, Coors/Molson/Miller and then all the micros.

LONG LIVE THE MICROS! Real beer for real men :D

Real women drink wine, at least the skinny ones. :LOL:

I always figured lite beer was for people who don't like the taste of beer but still want to pee a lot. I'm with Dats on the micros.

Griff said:
I always figured lite beer was for people who don't like the taste of beer but still want to pee a lot. I'm with Dats on the micros.

Life's to short to drink cheap beer. ;) :D

Larry, Ill have to try that..but I think Ill add a shot of vodka to it...

And Im also a fan of the Miller Chills..Its the only Miller product Ill drink...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom