Friday Night BBQ & Mexican Food Video only.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

surfinsapo

Master Chef
Long Video. Skip if you get bored. If not, enjoy and take notes please.

<object classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" width="437" height="370" id="viddler"><param name="movie" value="http://www.viddler.com/player/e4b407/"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><embed src="http://www.viddler.com/player/e4b407/" width="437" height="370" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowScriptAccess="always" allowFullScreen="true" name="viddler"></embed></object>

Dude, that brisket looked perfect!!!! Everything looked good, but the brisket looked outstanding!!

Great stuff as usual!

As Larry said, that brisket did look awesome!
drooling-5.gif

lol
I watched this finally last night when I had TWENTY Minutes of spare time. hahaha

Ya "freaked out the pirate" when ya did the lil shout out. hahahaha

Looks like you needed some help opening that jar tho.

That looked good bro but if I were to make 1 suggestion that was really 2 videos. One on the butt and brisket and the other on grilling.

Nice "Pushed Pork" handy work too man. The stuff all looked fantastic and cus of you I will try my first skirtsteak fajita style. Thanks

Bravo
peace
<><

Mike Hedrick said:
lol
I watched this finally last night when I had TWENTY Minutes of spare time. hahaha

Ya "freaked out the pirate" when ya did the lil shout out. hahahaha

Looks like you needed some help opening that jar tho.

That looked good bro but if I were to make 1 suggestion that was really 2 videos. One on the butt and brisket and the other on grilling.

Nice "Pushed Pork" handy work too man. The stuff all looked fantastic and cus of you I will try my first skirtsteak fajita style. Thanks

Bravo
peace
<><

your Welcome.. :D

Back
Top Bottom