Killer Beef Ribs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Perfect time for the post pig. I'm doing beef ribs this weekend. I picked them up last year on sale at the local resturant supply. I think they were $1.50 per pound. Came shrunk wrapped in 4 lb. packages, so I'm doing 8 lbs. Saturday. My daughter is coming home from school to surprise my wife for mothers day so I'm gonna do this to surprise her! Thanks for the info.

Nick Prochilo said:
Perfect time for the post pig. I'm doing beef ribs this weekend. I picked them up last year on sale at the local resturant supply. I think they were $1.50 per pound. Came shrunk wrapped in 4 lb. packages, so I'm doing 8 lbs. Saturday. My daughter is coming home from school to surprise my wife for mothers day so I'm gonna do this to surprise her! Thanks for the info.

Thats pretty cheap

Sledneck said:
Nick Prochilo said:

Thats pretty cheap

I go to a place in Melville, Resturant Depot. Butts $0.79 per pound, Brisket or chuck rolls $1.50 per pound. Ribs by the case $1.79 per pound

I picked up some cheap beef ribs today too. I've made em before, but I believe you better be pretty good to do em right. I may try em on the kettle this weekend and foil em, just for kicks. Or maybe I should break out the WSM.

BTW, I interviewed Bobby Flay one time and asked him of all the bbq he had tried, what was his favorite....he said beef ribs.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom