Happy Canadian Thanksgiving.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Diva Q

Executive Chef
Just want to wish all those people celebrating THanksgiving this weekend all the very best.

Hold those you love and cherish near and dear to your hearts. Give thanks for having them in your life.

Wish all our male and female service people around the world all the best keeping them in our prayers and thoughts.

Team Diva Q

Vlado Danielle Louisa John.

Have a good Thanksgiving.. Do yall have the traditional turkey dinner too?

LOL yes we do turkey and stuffing and sweet potatoes and mashed potatoes and all the fixins (biscuits, veggies, cranberries, pies etc.

I am heading away for the weekend. SO I figured I would say it now. EH.

LOL yes I can do that.

I am making up an order today to help out my butcher I will post pics of that.

OK here are some pics of my morning stuff.

Glazed carrots, sweet potato mash, whipped potatoes and chives, Stuffing with apples, cranberry sauce, squash and browned butter, mushroom caps about to be filled and also asparagus to be steamed off and served with a hollandaise sauce. Apple crisp is in the oven.

(I will try that recipe Cliff for my own family it is a good one)

I'm going to talk to Uncle Sam... I want Thanksgiving NOW!!!! Great lookin Grub diva!!! " Where's da Beef?"

great job Diva...Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday, and
I'm really worried about this years. My mother is in a nursing
home, and I'm afraid we may not be able to gather at my house
this year. We sold her home in Charlotte, so if we go there, I'm not
going to get to cook.

I hope everything goes well for your Mom. My thoughts and prayers are with you all.

Thank you everyone,. We are just packing up getting ready to head out for the weekend.

This is a tough one for all of us. It is the first holiday without my Mom. It sucks. Can't say anything other than that.

Hugs your Mom's for me this weekend.

You never know how much they mean till they are gone.

Diva the food looks great...
Cappy where there is a will there is a way...you want to cook...you will figure something out...one way or another...the whole suck and seal and reaheat in a turkey fryer comes to mind....
Sorry to hear about your mom as well..

Back
Top Bottom