Motherhood...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BMChevyGrl

Cook
Hey everyone. I'm sorry I haven't posted or even read any posts, I've been a bit busy. I get about 3-5 hours of sleep per day, maybe. Right now my munchkin is in her swing napping. She sleeps through just about anything. Dogs barking, TV blaring, Dryer buzzing, carrying her around and jostling her... The only thing that wakes her is me laying her down and slipping between my sheets. :roll:
Childbirth wasn't so bad (I had an epidural). When Bryan, my fiance, went cut the cord I said "ow". I have never seen him so freaked out :LOL: . The doctor got a kick out of it, and my mom got it on video.
The lack of sleep has been killing me. I head over to JB's house when I need a nap. He's warming up to her. He still won't hold her. She has bad reflux and threw up all over their floor yesterday, so he taught her how to burp.
She is smiling alot now and likes to kick her blanket off just so someone can cover her back up. She makes what I call "monkey faces". They're just cute faces. I need to get a picture of her while she's milk-drunk. That's cute. I gotta go, she's starting to stir. Thank you everyone for all the kind words and encouragement and for the gifts that have been sent. I can't tell you how much it all means. When I figure out how to put pictures I'll post some. Bye for now.

All I can tell you is 2 kids are plenty of kids! Enjoy her. They grow up too fast.

Awwwww I miss that part.

(ok not really but some day you will look back fondly in remembrance)

Sounds like you have everything under control.

Try to get some sleep.

Now thats a sweet looking baby...sounds like eveything is going well...my oldest would puke on me eveytime he ate...

wittdog said:
Now thats a sweet looking baby...sounds like eveything is going well...my oldest would puke on me eveytime he ate...

Ha, no wonder....you were giving him Jack Daniels :shock: :shock:

Back
Top Bottom