Couch's BBQ

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cliff H.

Master Chef
If ever in Jonesboro Ar. Don't leave without trying the breakfast at Couch's BBQ.

They have the best breakfast in Jonesboro IMO. It is what I would call HEAVY. In other words, it is not what I would call LIGHT. I don't plan to eat again until late tonight.

While I was there the owner, David Couch, was kind enough to let me take some pics of his new Ole Hickory Smoker SSG. For many years he used a brick pit until it fell apart.

I know there are many negative opinions about using gas but if I were to try to cook as much bbq has he does, I would be looking for a way to get some sleep also.

He tells me that he uses the gas during the night and tries to use wood only when smoking ribs and chickens during the day. He also smokes whole hams because in his opinion he gets more finished product.

He also told me that he is there 24/7 and would sell me the business right now. HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My boy done put the feed bag on.
Yummm!

Get you some Grits Boy!

BBQ'rs are a funny lot. Who else goes out to breakfast, takes pictures of their food and post on the internet...to guys waiting to see pictures of food? lol

I love it!
Thanks

Cliff,

I'm with you when it comes to doing it the easy way as long as it comes out good. Apparently the folks around there like his Q, he's doing a bunch of it. That breakfast looked great, would have been two meals for me also.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom