SmokeStock 2004

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Not sure yet, Chris...and it's Yankees only!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Just kidding of course ;)

DawgPound said:
redneck cooker said:
thats alright us Rebels will just invite ourselves!! :getbtw: :LOL: :LOL:

Road trip Redneck?
Everyone's welcome at SmokeStock!! Yankees, Rebels and yes, even TEXANS :smt103

:smt080 :smt080 :smt080 :smt080 :smt080 :smt080 :smt080 :smt080 :smt080 :smt080

Bill Hays said:
DawgPound said:
[quote="redneck cooker":1lbm2b2u]thats alright us Rebels will just invite ourselves!! :getbtw: :LOL: :LOL:

Road trip Redneck?

:smt080 :smt080 :smt080 :smt080 :smt080 :smt080 :smt080 :smt080 :smt080 :smt080[/quote:1lbm2b2u]

We'll be just 1 BIG happy family :fam:

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Bill Hays":2tlc2jqt]
DawgPound said:
[quote="redneck cooker":2tlc2jqt]thats alright us Rebels will just invite ourselves!! :getbtw: :LOL: :LOL:

Road trip Redneck?

:smt080 :smt080 :smt080 :smt080 :smt080 :smt080 :smt080 :smt080 :smt080 :smt080[/quote:2tlc2jqt]

We'll be just 1 BIG happy family :fam:[/quote:2tlc2jqt]
:ack: :partyman:

I'll drag Texas Hottie II to do some cookin. Seriously, we should start planning something. Just not in Canada. I'm not allowed in Canada. Long story. Woodman

Drag her over here...I'll host it...least I can do to pay retribution from SS #1!

We will start to plan something soon! Bill, let's form an exploratory committe!! :LOL:

I'm thinking let's pick a weekend in September and look at a local hotel to get a block of rooms. Make it a Friday / Saturday thing. Get arrested. Get you thrown out of your neighborhood. Blow up my pit. Watch a retrospective on Susan's film career! Play golf on Sunday morning. Send everyone home happy! Who's down with it? Woodman

Just a thought here.....

Myrtle Beach would be a pretty central location North / South East / West wise. Maybe we'd get some of the "fine southern folk" from this site to join us.

Back when I was "trying to" play golf the hotels around there offered some pretty good deals off season.

Just a thought.

Chris Finney said:
You guys tell me where and when and I wil see if I can make it.
I just want Larry and Greg in the same place drinking. We don't even have to cook anything.

Finney you are asking for trouble on that one buddy! Sounds like fun!!!!

No offense...but, I am not going to SC for a SmokeStock! Cleveland sounds closer and also has nice golf courses...if you like golf! :D

Come on Greg be a sport! How could we have SS without you? If this will persuade you to go, Dougie has already been invited!

Greg Rempe said:
No offense...but, I am not going to SC for a SmokeStock! Cleveland sounds closer and also has nice golf courses...if you like golf! :D

Spoiled Sport! :smt022 I'm sure Cleveland does sound closer for you. No surprise there. :smt017 Since, after all... Your location says CLEVELAND on your profile. ](*,)

You sound like a little kid that can't play the position he wants... so you're taking your ball and going home. :march:

I don't care where you have it. I will try to show up if I can. :smt004

Back
Top Bottom