Hey Diva

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't recall talking this much about it last year...oh, and I didn't lose a job this year...like last year!:oops: :cry:

Waiting to get the last laugh... :D

Anyway, if you don't have one for me Bill...I will be very disappointed.

Here's an idea...if I don't make it I will make a video confessing that I am a loser and that I suck and will post it on the forum!

If I show up, ALL you you who are under the impression that I will not show need to make the same recording...and I WILL be bringing the video camera to get it on tape..

So, let's see who talks it....and let's see WHO WALKS IT! Bill TGG will back out guaranteed! :roll:

Post below if you think I will not be there this coming Saturday...and then be sure to say the speech when I stick the camera in your stupid face...or be ready to get my wrath...believe me, you saying that you are a loser will be MUCH nicer! :shock:

Greg Rempe said:
Here's an idea...if I don't make it I will make a video confessing that I am a loser and that I suck and will post it on the forum!

If I show up, ALL you you who are under the impression that I will not show need to make the same recording...and I WILL be bringing the video camera to get it on tape..

So, let's see who talks it....and let's see WHO WALKS IT! Bill TGG will back out guaranteed! :roll:

Post below if you think I will not be there this coming Saturday...and then be sure to say the speech when I stick the camera in your stupid face...or be ready to get my wrath...believe me, you saying that you are a loser will be MUCH nicer! :shock:
I will make a "special" video saying you're a loser anyhow :D
Scotty........a little help bro' :twisted:

I still say you are a NO SHOW and if you just happen to prove me wrong then I will admit it on video. If you DO show up then you can have the poster that will be displayed at Swine Syndicates site. MINE.

I am working on getting them made at Staples. They say they can do it for around $26 bucks laminated. I have to send them the art work and I will get one printed to see how it will look.

Puff said:
Bill.......even though I can't make it........can you send me one? :D

Puff, there is a post I did a month or so ago that you can upload onto your computer. The link isnt working any more. I use MS Publisher to print it out then tape it together and get Staples to laminate it. It cost me $6 to have Diva's laminated.

Drop me an email and I will send it to ya. I have it saved in PDF format as well.
(billthegrillguy@msn.com)

Bill The Grill Guy said:
Puff said:
Bill.......even though I can't make it........can you send me one? :D

Puff, there is a post I did a month or so ago that you can upload onto your computer. The link isnt working any more. I use MS Publisher to print it out then tape it together and get Staples to laminate it. It cost me $6 to have Diva's laminated.

Drop me an email and I will send it to ya. I have it saved in PDF format as well.
(billthegrillguy@msn.com)
How about just a pic of the"No Show" poster :D
You know it's gonna' happen ;)

Bill The Grill Guy said:
I still say you are a NO SHOW

Why are you insisting that I am not going to show, Bill. I am looking forward to making sure I just happen to "miss" you when I meet everyone else...but I'll still grab the poster from Witt.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom