WSM questions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No I just pay attention to the kitchen when the smoke is done. I also don't want to take apart my smoker when it's fully lit when I don't have to. Don't want to burn the house down. No snow in Toronto, yet it's all the way down the East Coast of US of America.

Hey Rich I think we are walking separate paths together. Try this strategy. Next time you cook leave the grates crudded up (That crud is a very cheap and effective rust preventer). When it come time to cook next time just lay the grates over your charcoal or chunks or whutever fuel mix you got whupped it...then put a fire in the hole. As with Mr. Bucket head I spank mine with a propane flame thrower sorta like my Uncle Jim used to flush out the Japs on Iwo Jima cept his run on Ethyl gasoline and Ivory Snow. After the fire has heated up good and the crud has been propaly burnt to a crisp pull the racks using pliers and scrape them down good then squirt with some Pam and reassemble the contraption you be ready to rumble. Repeat the process ad infinitum. Si si?

bigwheel

007bond-jb said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":1ojm7fwr]The reason they tell you to use parafin cubes is because Weber sells them. Get a chimney.

I got a chimney, Thanks for all the tips, I'm ready to some smoke butt :D[/quote:1ojm7fwr]

No BOY... you gotz you a "chimbley".

But...ditch that cheap one, and get a Weber. I went through 2 of the kind you have in the time I've had my Weber Chimney.

ScottyDaQ said:
But...ditch that cheap one, and get a Weber. I went through 2 of the kind you have in the time I've had my Weber Chimney.

It is amazing how well the Weber "chimbley" works and how long it lasts as compared to the Wally World version.

john pen said:
JB.. Your first few cooks will run hot till you knock the shine off the inside.

Larry, do you just put two bricks in the pan ? I just happen to have a few fire bricks and that would be easier to deal with then water. I dont use sand because my WSM travels quite a bit and I see that being a bad thing, but bricks might work.

Shit Yeah it's running hot! I got all 3 bottom vents just barley cracked open, outside temp is about 70, lite breeze & it's at 300. I may have spray down with the water hose...

007bond-jb said:
[quote="john pen":2dqyx02r]JB.. Your first few cooks will run hot till you knock the shine off the inside.

Larry, do you just put two bricks in the pan ? I just happen to have a few fire bricks and that would be easier to deal with then water. I dont use sand because my WSM travels quite a bit and I see that being a bad thing, but bricks might work.

Shit Yeah it's running hot! I got all 3 bottom vents just barley cracked open, outside temp is about 70, lite breeze & it's at 300. I may have spray down with the water hose...[/quote:2dqyx02r]

300 degrees is fine, WTF are you worried about? Won't make a difference.

That's the temperature in Louisiana. it's 10'C in Toronto. Flood warnings for Southern Ontario. Too warm. Blame it on BP.

BeeRich said:
That's the temperature in Louisiana. it's 10'C in Toronto. Flood warnings for Southern Ontario. Too warm. Blame it on BP.

Rich, that would be important if anyone gave a shit about Canada........ :LOL:

PART DELETED

Ya that might been a bit off-side. Funny, but off-side. :LOL:

Anyway, you guys love Canadians. We're the big country up North.

Larry Wolfe said:
Rich, that would be important if anyone gave a shit about Canada........ :LOL:

Larry, I give a shit about Canadians -- us northern guys stick together. Unlike you squabbling guys down south (Larry and JB come to mind).

Well Boy quit listening to these yankees and put some water in da pan. Thats why they call it the water pan. Don't make me come down there. Thanks.

bigwheel

I got no problem with Canada and I'm not trying to start shit, I'm just saying you broke one of the only rules and Rempe would be justified in kicking your ass off.

OHHHH shitn They fell apart when I tried to pick up them butts. Mrs JB said they came out best I ever made, melt in yer mouth...

THANKS EVERYBOY!!!!. I made a 2 videos & will post em later/with pics

Larry Wolfe said:
Justaguy said:
I got no problem with Canada and I'm not trying to start shit, I'm just saying you broke one of the only rules and Rempe would be justified in kicking your ass off.

What have I missed in this post? Last thing I remember is saying I don't give a shit about Canada.....I did not say piss, pecker, pussy, cunt, shit, damn, fuck, motherfuck, sonofabitch, cocksucker, goddammit, fuck you, fuck Me, fuck Puff, etc.......what else is worthy of being deleted???? Could someone post or PM me what got deleted? I'm fucking very confused, like most Canadiens......'I know how to fold a brisket'............how hard can it be? :LOL:

Mr Bucket, Please don't git banned from this site too/also.

I don't know why, but it's fun to pick on A Larry Wolfe :LOL: :mrgreen:

Wow Boy sounds good. Fine job as usual. Put some Zydeco on the sound track.

bigwheel

007bond-jb said:
OHHHH shitn They fell apart when I tried to pick up them butts. Mrs JB said they came out best I ever made, melt in yer mouth...

THANKS EVERYBOY!!!!. I made a 2 videos & will post em later/with pics

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom