WSM for $179

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Home Depot has the model 2820 for $249, the Grill Doctor (above link) states the WSM for $179 is a model 18. Are they the same WSM or is there some subtle difference.
Dave

DATsBBQ said:
Home Depot has the model 2820 for $249, the Grill Doctor (above link) states the WSM for $179 is a model 18. Are they the same WSM or is there some subtle difference.
Dave

There's only one model of the WSM made. I don't know what the 18 is unless he's referring to the diameter, but that's 18 1/2"?

I just called the Grill Doctor at 1-888-812-5311 and asked what model was it. He said it was the 2820 model. The 18 was the grill size. I said 18 1/2 and he said yes.

I am graduating from the indirect and rotisserie cooks on the kettle and have broken down and purchased a WSM.

I promise to modify it exactly the opposite way that Rempe did his.

Smokin' U said:
I am graduating from the indirect and rotisserie cooks on the kettle and have broken down and purchased a WSM.

I promise to modify it exactly the opposite way that Rempe did his.

=D> =D> =D> You're off to a great start!!!

Brain, when it arrives, please give us a full report...were all the pieces there? were the middle section and top in round? If it's in perfect shape,
I dare say the price will never be lower.

Just put it together. Very simple, all the pieces were there, took about a 1/2 hour. I'm excited because I like simple things. It doesn't get any simpler than this WSM.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom