Wooooo Hooo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dollarbill

Head Chef
My boy got 3rd place outta 9 at the qnforthecure (.com) kids Q' comp. Now, he is a bit older than most of them but it made me real proud. I'm not sure if I should tell you he had a mix of sweet baby rays and mustard with diced apples on a hot dog and for the second hot dawg a special sauce he borrowed from someone we met there (Thanks Chris!) called "Butt Sweat". That my friends is a good sauce! I met a bunch of class act people and had a blast. They got to turn in 2 hot dawgs.
It was judged by certified judges NONE of them knew ANY of the kids. The boy who won was one of the boys, who the cause was for. God bless em'. ;)

THAT'S AWESOME! Anytime kids get to cook and enjoy it, that's just a fantastic experience!

Larry Wolfe said:
THAT'S AWESOME! Anytime kids get to cook and enjoy it, that's just a fantastic experience!

Man , You aint Lyin. He had a blast too. We had 15 seconds left on the clock for turn in......hahhahahaa oh man it was exciting.

Congrats on the big win!! Kids really remember stuff like that. 18 year old grandson got to cook at the Kids Cookoff at Traders Village when he was 6. Still brags about his big win. Think he come in DAL but all the kids got a big bag of toys so that made him the winner.

bigwheel

Back
Top Bottom