Why do we, men, love to BBQ/grill so much?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Because we came out of the cave. I truly believe that there is something primal in man that dates back to, well, primal times, about cooking meat over a fire. And it has morphed and improved throughout the many centuries, just as we have and our technologies have to become what it is today.

But when you get right down to it, it's still man (and yes some women) cooking meat, which perhaps we didn't have to go out and kill, over a fire.

I'm doing my best Tim Allen (Toolman) noise now.
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I think Bruce is pretty close. The same reasoning explains the popularity of hunting and fishing. It's the primal urge to provide, and then cook over an open fire. I truly believe this as well.

I'm curious, how many of us killed, butchered (cleaned), cooked and then ate something this year? Absolutely no middle man?

You can drink while you cook !!!!!

Hank Hill said it best when he said " I remember the old days when all you needed to hunt was an orange coat and a six pack "

john pen said:
You can drink while you cook !!!!!

Hank Hill said it best when he said " I remember the old days when all you needed to hunt was an orange coat and a six pack "

I'm with you John

also it is hot outside and the woman will not come out in the heat and talk a bunch of crap wile we are doing our job , provieding for the family . :cheers

Back
Top Bottom