Whole Hog Pics from LudiChris

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Geessh dude, Calm down. No need to call me a asshole. I'm just a old fart doing pigs the way they were done down on the farm where I grew up. You can do barbecue any way you like. As I said before I'm old school and gas is not barbecue. You can take all the information from all the "pro's" and read all you like on the net, But that does not make you a pit master. Also just because you get hardware or a ribbon at a contest does not make you a pit master. I have gotten ribbons and hardware for some of the worst bbq I have ever done. But the judges liked it. So ease up there and youll live a lot longer. I ment and mean no harm. Far as pig skin goes, I don't think it can be done with gas and a drip pan. So I can offer no advice. Your quest should be to prove me wrong. Thanks for your time to read this post, Chris, Aka Asshole

LudiChris said:
Geessh dude, Calm down. No need to call me a asshole. I'm just a old fart doing pigs the way they were done down on the farm where I grew up. You can do barbecue any way you like. As I said before I'm old school and gas is not barbecue. You can take all the information from all the "pro's" and read all you like on the net, But that does not make you a pit master. Also just because you get hardware or a ribbon at a contest does not make you a pit master. I have gotten ribbons and hardware for some of the worst bbq I have ever done. But the judges liked it. So ease up there and youll live a lot longer. I ment and mean no harm. Far as pig skin goes, I don't think it can be done with gas and a drip pan. So I can offer no advice. Your quest should be to prove me wrong. Thanks for your time to read this post, Chris, Aka Asshole

A. at what point was I not calm?

B. I didn't call you an asshole, I said you might be one.

C. I don't need you to tell me I can do bbq anyway I like.

D. If Jim Minion and Chris Lilly aren't pit masters, you sure ain't. (That there's farm talk.)

E. My quest is to get a real pit. I will, eventually.

F. You're right, Chris is a asshole.

:LOL: :axe: :antismile: :newb: :joy:

I think it might be the time spent at the pit. As to how many posts you make.

Sounds like this may be heading for the "Blue Room"!! :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

Well Captin, Sorry you know it all. I'm out of here. Good luck on all your gas adventures. I don't know it all, and never will. Glad you do, as well as the 16 year old kid that lives next door. So long folks.

Jeff E said:
At least we'll always have the biscuit test to remember him by.
A lot of good that will do me & my WSM.
Test it out, Jeff...I think you'll find that your upper grate is hotter than your lower, unless you're using sand in the pan... :LOL:

I better get my wings!!! :evil:

(just kidding Chris..and that's not Chris Finney!!! :D )

OK...so I just read this whole thread....Captain, did you just run a new member out of my house because of your mouth!!?? Remember, we want to GROW the member base not SHRINK it... :roll: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom