Who is cooking this weekend?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kloset BBQR

Executive Chef
Woody, Uncle Bubba & Me in Nelsonville. Getting ready as I'm typing this.

And a miracle did happen. Forecast for today and tomorrow is in the low 70's
and Sunshine! :suns: :suns: :happyd:

Butts are looking good there Hoss!

If you get a chance come up to Nelsonville. Not to far from W. Va.

I think you can get a few more on there, Hoss. :grin: :grin: Looks great!

Man Hoss, that's alot of butt! How long does it take to pull that much pork??

I'm gonna give LuLu a break this weekend, she's already put alot of food in the freezer. Gonna do some grilling this weekend!

I don't know about cooking. I may have to lite a fire in the fireplace just to dry the damn place out! It's been raining since last Friday, every day, almost non-stop! :help: I wish it was like this!:beach:

Brisket in the Floirda sunshine. Sorry Nick.

Which reminds me: I gotta call the guy to come put the winter flowers in. Got down into the high 60's last night.

:beach:

I'll bet. And after a game and a good nights sleep, they'll probably
eat the pit.

Just burgers and shrimp here. Of course, it is my famous swiss cheese/
crimini mushrooms in a balsamic and butter reduction burgers. :D

Airboss said:

Which reminds me: I gotta call the guy to come put the winter flowers in. Got down into the high 60's last night.

Good news...I saved...I mean, it's supposed to stop raining some time on Saturday. That would make it 9 days straight! I'm gonna try to play golf on Sunday but can only imagine what the course will look like! New Orleans is dryer than Northport! #-o

Airboss said:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Nick Prochilo said:
Airboss said:

Good news...I saved...I mean, it's supposed to stop raining some time on Saturday. That would make it 9 days straight! I'm gonna try to play golf on Sunday but can only imagine what the course will look like! New Orleans is dryer than Northport! #-o
Take your waders ! ! ! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

The Joker said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":38qrw8nl]
Airboss said:

Take your waders ! ! ! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:[/quote:38qrw8nl]

waaaaaade a minute.......was that suppose to be funny? Well it was!

Back
Top Bottom