White or Black boxes?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bill The Grill Guy

Master Chef
This past weekend we were given black turn in boxes at Snow Shoe. I had never even seen this at a comp. The KCBS reps wanted an opionion on them so I thought before contacting them, I would ask you folks. Here is some turn in boxes both in white and black. DONT judge the food persay, just how the box with the food in it looks. Let me know what which one you like.

I like the look, but what the heck is the point? Who are they trying to please with the new look?

I like the traditional white boxes, I guess I'm more used to seeing White.

It looks like my brother took the pictures, He always takes the picture from the lid side. Your appearance looks great even from the "wrong" angle.

Rich Decker

www.lostnationvt.com

Rich, Welcome to the forum...I looked at your website and saw your contest results...MOST impressive! Now, put this forum on your links section or I'll kick you out! :!:

Griff said:
White. It's just not right eating food out of a black container. Ever see a blaqck plate?

Griff

Never seen one of those blaqck plates.... They sale them at Williams-Sonoma? 8-[

I actually have a few black plates, but only use them for certain things.
White plates are concidered to be the best 'frame' for food by the restaurant industry.

But... The black with the garnish in the pictures made the food not look as washed out looking as the food in the white containers did.

lilq'er said:
[quote="Rich Decker":1k6a1ioy]
It looks like my brother took the pictures, He always takes the picture from the lid side. Your appearance looks great even from the "wrong" angle.

I took those pictures thank you!
:-X[/quote:1k6a1ioy]

:pop: :pop: Oh Boy!!

Back
Top Bottom