White Death

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I learned to do ribs from Greg's Rib Round Table show. 321! I use to like Wood Ranch and Chicago Ribs. But now that I learned the 321 method..... There food is now just so so.

Greg, You have ruined me. I now know what good Q is and it is hard to find so I have to make it my self........ ;)

dollarbill said:
Just my $.02 here but the wsm i dont think needs any fancy electronic stuff.....Mine runs 225* all day long....(generally) and never gets above 240/250*...Definatly wrap them at 2/3 or 4 hour mark...... $.02 db

I'll admit you are 100% correct. Before I got the CyberQII I had no real trouble maintaining a temperature on my WSM .... Far different than using my OTG when I started smoking. When I first came to the BBQC Forum, Greg told me I had so support the sponsors or I couldn't be a member :D I do love tech stuff and why not support a big sponsor. Maybe an expensive way to do it but I can monitor both meat and pit temperature from my desk top computer while I'm working. Not that it is real important, but it did maintain the temperature I set within about 8° for almost 8 hours. If I could cook as well as it maintains temperature I'd be real happy. Thanks for the wrapping tip.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom