What's your favorite storebought bbq sauce?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Captain Morgan

Chef Extraordinaire
I use different sauces on different foods.

On Ribs I like Sonny's, my family likes Sweet Baby Rays.

On chicken I like Rev. Marvins.

I make my own for pulled pork.

Reverend Marvins for Grilled Pork and chicken

Scotts for Pulled Pork

Stubb's cut w/honey for ribs (if sauced)

Bryan S sent me some Hot Bone Suckin Sauce and Head Country sauce.

Those two plus the premium store brand hot BBQ sauce from the Loblaws grocery chain here in Canada are my favs (store bought).

Head Country Original & Hot
Sweet Baby Ray's Original & Hot
Bone Suckin' Sauce Original, Hot & Thicker Version
KC Masterpiece for the little woman.

On Ribs, I used Blues Hog BBQ, that's been stained, cut with apple juice and a little hot sauce added.
On Pork, Blue Hog Tennessee Red ... As is.
Did I mention I like Blues Hog.
Blues Hog Blues Hog Blues Hog.
On chicken, KC or Sweet Baby Rays.

Blues Hog.

That would have to be.....c'mon, that's too easy. Actually, other than the obvious, I like trying different ones. The wife and one of the kids like sweeter sauces, so I try buying something different each time. And Raine, I'd love to swap sauces if you're interested.

Here lately, I have been skiping sauce for my PP. Getting so good it doesnt need any. :bow: But when I do use it I like Bone Suckin sauce hot, and Ditkas is good for an inexpensive one. Tried the coleslaw thing a few times and it is good too.

Raine said:
Yet, y'all haven't tried any of ours! :-(

I'll order some right now Raine. How do I do that? I also use Sonny's, not to be confused with that heavenly concoction served at Sonny Bryan's (original location at 2202 Inwood & elsewhere in Dallas) I would like to know more about this "Bone Suckin' Sauce." I'm not sure I've ever seen it here in S.W. Fl.

Airboss said:
Raine said:
Yet, y'all haven't tried any of ours! :-(

I'll order some right now Raine. How do I do that? I also use Sonny's, not to be confused with that heavenly concoction served at Sonny Bryan's (original location at 2202 Inwood & elsewhere in Dallas) I would like to know more about this "Bone Suckin' Sauce." I'm not sure I've ever seen it here in S.W. Fl.

If you can't find some down there let me know...we have bone suckin' sauce everywhere up here, ok! :!:

Salt lick,Lauren's Habanero. Salt lick reg. a grown up taste not for wussies [-X Also John Henry's honey BBQ sauce,all on the side cept, Texas Pepper Jelly allover. =D>

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom