What is cooking this weekend?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi Tony and welcome! How did you find the BBQ Central Podcasts??

I love Indy! Ram bar for beers and then of course, St. Elmos for the steak and shrimp cocktail!! :D ...oh, and the tomato juice! ;)

ISBBQ said:
Greg Rempe said:

I love Indy! Ram bar for beers and then of course, St. Elmos for the steak and shrimp cocktail!! :D ...oh, and the tomato juice! ;)

Ohhhh, St. Elmo's = 42oz. Porterhouse = Happy Tony! :LOL: :LOL:

I was scanning iTunes for some BBQ related podcasts and came across yours. I have really enjoyed them too - especially the Brisket and Butt Roundtables! The guests are informative and funny!

Tony

Informative yes....funny, ha ha? No .... Funny lookin, yes :LOL:

ISBBQ said:
Greg Rempe said:

Ohhhh, St. Elmo's = 42oz. Porterhouse = Happy Tony! :LOL: :LOL:

I was scanning iTunes for some BBQ related podcasts and came across yours. I have really enjoyed them too - especially the Brisket and Butt Roundtables! The guests are informative and funny!

Tony

My podcasts are the best BBQ related ones for sure...just listen to those other "attempts"...especially...you know who! :shock: :D :LOL:

absolutly nuthin.. I cooked chicken and ribs for 75 people last night...

tomorrow I am on my way to see Cappie.

See ya in a couple of days.. I'll call ya first of the week Cap.

Gary

Today - Nutrisystem BBQ Beef

Tomorrow - Nutrisystem Dehydrated Hamburger Patties (with grill marks though). :roll:

I sure do miss real BBQ! :cry:

Total weight loss since 2/27/07 - 33 lbs! :D

brisket,ribs,abt's, and bacon wrapped chicken chunks, and what ever else the neighbors bring by.

Chibaco and ABT's with chopped brisket, cheddar, blu & cream cheeses.
Lots of Cervesa & Tequila!!!
It's Cinco de Mayo!!! :LOL:

Kloset BBQR said:

Tomorrow - Nutrisystem Dehydrated Hamburger Patties (with grill marks though). :roll:

Hey you deserve a HUGE congratulations on that accomplishment. That is a lot of hard work to do that.

I think that is wonderful. Well done.

Kloset BBQR said:

Good for you Dallas...Larry is still a fat and now has a nice expensive clothes hanger in his garage! :shock: :LOL:

Greg Rempe said:
[quote="Kloset BBQR":eek:8uwvy3f]Today - Nutrisystem BBQ Beef

Good for you Dallas...Larry is still a fat and now has a nice expensive clothes hanger in his garage! :shock: :LOL:[/quote:eek:8uwvy3f]

Being fat is better than being GAY Rempe!

Well I have two racks of spares going, my wife is making some fajitas and I'm making some jerky to mail to Iraq. I've been partying all weekend since Friday and it's time to wind down. Happy Birthday Dale & Bobbi!

Do we keep this thing going? Well just in case, we are cooking butts, chicken boobs, brats, hotdogs, salmon, and maybe burgers for my boys 13th Birthday party Saturday.

Back
Top Bottom