What I Like About This Board

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nick Prochilo said:
What I like about it is, I can trow my butt on at 11:00, go to bed and wake in the morning and post.

Now that sounds painful Nick! Or did I misunderstand your accent? :lmao:

Like This Forum

I like this Forum because it is the only one I have not been kicked off of, yet!!!!!
Hey, I'm an idiot. The bad part is, I'm proud of it. I try and not ---ss anybody off, but I guess it is my nature to do so.
I am all alone here in my own little world, but that's OK, they know me here.
My wife thinks I have too much time on my hands.
PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Smoke On!!!!!!!
ed

Green Hornet said:
Lunch is done. Capt ABT and Tube Steak and a Wheat Beer. That's livin :!:

Butt still on Cobia in another hour or so along with the rest of the ABTs.

I'm so glad Cappy didn't invent the Tube Steak too, otherwise you would be having Capt. ABT and Capt. Tube Steak :eek:

Re: Like This Forum

kickassbbq said:
I like this Forum because it is the only one I have not been kicked off of, yet!!!!!
Hey, I'm an idiot. The bad part is, I'm proud of it. I try and not ---ss anybody off, but I guess it is my nature to do so.
I am all alone here in my own little world, but that's OK, they know me here.
My wife thinks I have too much time on my hands.
PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Smoke On!!!!!!!
ed

Man that really pisses me off! I can't believe you said that! I think you're going to get a monkey mail if you do it again! :-X I'm sick and tired of your constant.... and your... not to mention your...and your lousy.... :razz:

See What I Mean!!!

What did I tell Ya? Didn't even say anything and I made him mad. Holy Crap I love how I can do that.
PARTY!!!!!! like there is NO tomorrow. There just may not be.
Smoke On!!!!
Little Eddie

Cobia is out of the brine and on the grill. Just a bit of pepper on it and up to 145 we go! [-o< Hope it comes out as good as the last time. I love predictible results!

Back
Top Bottom