What are you cooking on this weekend?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

John20

Assistant Cook
Hey ! What make and model will you be cooking on this weekend??! I will be cooking on my UDS! ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A couple of pork butts on a Stump's Smoker "Baby" and then on Sunday, a couple of steaks on a Stump's Smoker "Tailgater".

BOB
sent from my computer using my keyboard :roll:

I can't decide between A brisket or some ribs! How bout ribs today, and brisket tomorrow??! That's the ticket! Off to the store...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Might dig out the Smokey Joe today. Got a couple small bottom sirloins steaks that came in a big box o meat deal. Looks to be good for me and the kids while the wife is at the Rescue house.

ScottyDaQ said:
Might dig out the Smokey Joe today.
Hmmm? THat doesn't sound too bad. "Homer" hasn't cooked in a long time, and "dig" is certainly the correct word for my Smokey Joe. (I sure hope I can find it) :? :?

BOB

I think we are either sending out for Chinese or Mexican Food. The wind is blowing too hard for outdoor cooking. Now as Johnny Carson say..If you eat Chinese Food you will be hongry again in an hour or two. If you eat Mexican Food in an hour two you will be wishing you had ate the Chinese Food.

18.5 WSM
Turkey breast tomorrow with Wolfe Rub-Citrus.
BTW, 2 thumbs up to spicebarn.com as the spices were here in 3 days and they smell and taste great. I'm looking forward to trying the orange and lemon peel granules on a lot of different foods.

Griff said:
bbquzz said:
Griff said:
King crab.
You're showing off Griff :LOL:

No, this is showing off.
[attachment=0:1fql2064]crab (Medium) (2).JPG[/attachment:1fql2064]

Yeah, but, what did you cook it ON???

That's the subject of this thread. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
4.gif

Boy, I couldn't even afford one of them beeyouteeful LAIGS!

BOB
Jealousy is a bad thing :oops: :roll: :cry:

Looks Good! I have a turkey breast on the smoker rubbed with Wolfe Rub - Citrus. Damn, the granulated orange and lemon peel smelled great. Spice barn is a good company-I ordered Tues. night and the package was here on Friday.

Back
Top Bottom