What a lousy day to be smoking.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I got the bold from ya, didnt realize that I needed more original. I cant help it if my customers like your rub. :roll:

Bill The Grill Guy said:
I got the bold from ya, didnt realize that I needed more original. I cant help it if my customers like your rub. :roll:

I thought you got some rub, I just couldn't remember. Gary kept giving me beer after beer, I think he was trying to get me drunk.......

Looking good BTG...I don't have any Finney rub...but I do have some Bill the Grill Guy rub I"m using on a brisket this weekend, ;)

wittdog said:
Looking good BTG...I don't have any Finney rub...but I do have some Bill the Grill Guy rub I"m using on a brisket this weekend, ;)

Wahoo, my first official test! Dont forget the pics.

Bill The Grill Guy said:
wittdog said:

I between making sausage I'll see what I can do.. :D

Bill The Grill Guy said:
wittdog said:

Hey, I'm a good tester too and use my camera quite often! :LOL:

wittdog said:
Bill The Grill Guy said:
wittdog said:

I between making sausage I'll see what I can do.. :D

Let me see how bad Wittdog bashes me and I may send some to ya ;) .

Well, the ribs are done and the butts are foiled along with the briskets. Foodsavers all around when everything comes out. :LOL:

boy those look really good....good thing i'm on a laptop right now, 'cause i would've just busted my teeth on a regular crt.......

Rob

Thanks guys. It turned out sunny late yesterday afternoon. The ground was still a mess but the smoke kept rolling. Finally finished vacum sealing around 8pm.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom