What a day to smoke

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Man, that do look tasty. Nice job. You probably have the same problem I do at work, I get volunteered to cook ALOT.

Bill I do all the cookin on my shift, gonna have eggs over easy, fried tators and brisket with gravy for breakfst when I go back saturday.

hrchdog said:
Bill I do all the cookin on my shift, gonna have eggs over easy, fried tators and brisket with gravy for breakfst when I go back saturday.

MMMMMMM, sound great. Not to hijack your thread but what do you guys pay per day to eat. I can feed two meals, lunch and dinner for $6 per person. (If you want we can run with this in another thread.)

Peter said:
Good looking cook --- wish I was there to supervise (and taste, of course). LOL
Is the pit new? don't think I've seen shelves that clean for a long time .... sure don't look like mine :LOL: :LOL:

I built the pit early last summer, use a weed burner to clean racks before every cook and to get pit up to temp quicker.

Bill The Grill Guy said:
hrchdog said:

MMMMMMM, sound great. Not to hijack your thread but what do you guys pay per day to eat. I can feed two meals, lunch and dinner for $6 per person. (If you want we can run with this in another thread.)

We do breakfast and dinner for $6 per person also. You can fix a couple good meals for $26.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom