Well to say the least we had a great day all around, that continued into the night. Good food, good peeps, BAZINGA!!! Good times all around.
Now I know everyone is thinking "Where the hell is the Food Porn!
" So off we go. No back talk BW!!!!
1. These photos were taken on Saturday night at around 8:00. This is when my brother in law and myself put the pork shoulder on to cook through the night.
2. This is my brother in law Mike! He has turned out to be quite the Pit Master in training. He can pretty much run the whole show, when I need a beer break! These were taken about 2 hours after placing the shoulders on the smoker.
3. This is the shoulder pulled, I have not put my sauce on it yet. This was a couple hours after pulling it from the smoker, around maybe 10:00am Sunday morning, right after we put the ribs on.
4. Here are the ribs maybe an hour and a half into the cook. I had to switch them up so the bottom rack would not get all the heat.
5. Pulling time! I did not wrap the ribs like I normally do. They turned out though. Here were the first 2 racks.
6. Here were a couple of racks off the bottom rack, seems they got a little bit more heat. Did not really effect them any other than the color.
7. Here they are 6 racks of ribs. When all said and done it does not look like much.
8. Did someone say sauce. I had quite the variety of sauces. 6 Homemade and one store bought for the lappers!
1. Blueberry, Strawberry Sauce
2. Jack Daniels Whiskey Sauce
3. Garlic Peppercorn Honey Mustard Sauce
4. Spicy Peppercorn Sweet Sauce
5. Sweet and Tangy Sauce
6. Hot and Sweet Sauce
7. Store bought: Sweet Baby Rays
9. Here are the pictures of food from around the table.
Mac and Cheese
Homemade Baked Beans
Scratch Made Spanish Rice
Mayo Based Cole Slaw
Vinegar Based Cole Slaw
Pulled Pork Sauced and Ready to Go
I did not get to take any pictures of any desert, I really got busy after the food. Had to set up a fireworks display. Other then a few missteps of other people the day went off with out a hitch. Hope you all enjoy the photos. Sorry it took so long to post these pictures up but I have been very busy.!.!.