Well, I'm actually Cooking this weekend!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's Malice At The Palace Sunday afternoon....looking forward to this one.

We need to have some kind of wager here; should it be who will win the series or how many games it will take Detroit to win?

Cavs will win at least TWO! Loser of the series buys the prime rib for Friday night at Cabelas?

Prime Rib.....oh boy, oh boy, oh boy!!

I'll bring the adult beverages. Maybe I'll get you a souvenier Pistons jersey you can wear. :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

WELL,......... WE'RE WAITING, how did it go, any pictures, c'mon Woodman this is so unlike you to keep us hanging.

It's about a 5 mile drive for me. :( (For Cuban Cigars, that is)

Woody and Rempe must have something going on :!:
Haven't heard from either one :eek:

Woodman said:
Rempe's in FLorida visiting Air Boss I think. I don't know where woody is?
:lmao: :lcry: :lmao: :eek:
If you talk to Woody, tell him we're still waiting for those pics :!:

Well, it was cold and windy. A bad combo for BBQ. Out of 40 folks, about 15 showed up. Last time I do this for friends and aquaintances! Ended up giving away a brisket, two butts, and 4 racks of spares! Uncle Bubba came over and we had fun! So did Vinman (Texas Forum.) I took some photos, but mostly of the pit and stuff. I'll post later.

Woodman said:
Well, it was cold and windy. A bad combo for BBQ. Out of 40 folks, about 15 showed up. Last time I do this for friends and aquaintances! Ended up giving away a brisket, two butts, and 4 racks of spares! Uncle Bubba came over and we had fun! So did Vinman (Texas Forum.) I took some photos, but mostly of the pit and stuff. I'll post later.

WUSS!

Sincerely,
Puff

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom