Weekend pics thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Looks great Captain. I just received a case of Rev. Marvin's sauce on Wednesday. I'll try some this weekend. Did you use it straight out of the bottle or did you doctor it up a little with a little honey perhaps.

for me straight on the thighs...that said, the Rev/Honey combo is my favorite chicken wing of all time...I use it on thighs a lot.

Here's dogs and quick nachos for the game..

This is football food...

Go Heels!!

Wow, I just rolled out of bed (Nick, before you accuse me of being lazy, consider the time difference) and am having my first cup of coffee lookin' at Finney's breakfast and the Cap'n's lunch. I'd be hungry if I wasn't so hungover. A late night with a couple of buddies who stopped by on a return from a successful moose hunt. That required a lot of Knob Creek.

Griff

Captain Morgan said:
you'd eat it with the slaw on there?
You better believe it!

Griff said:
Wow, I just rolled out of bed (Nick, before you accuse me of being lazy, consider the time difference) and am having my first cup of coffee lookin' at Finney's breakfast and the Cap'n's lunch. I'd be hungry if I wasn't so hungover. A late night with a couple of buddies who stopped by on a return from a successful moose hunt. That required a lot of Knob Creek.

Griff

If it's a 6 hour time difference your off the hook, 5 or less ..........................

Slaw on dogs is great. Started eating them like that when I worked in DC and bought dogs off the street venders. I likes them there pics Cappy.

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Green Hornet":4auvdhjv]Moose...It's whats for dinner :D
What does that taste like?

Moose! [smilie=a_happyme.gif][/quote:4auvdhjv]

Not to be a smarta$$, but moose tastes a lot like caribou. Both taste like very mild deer.

Griff

Back
Top Bottom