Weekend action

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wittdog

Master Chef
I've got a 24lb chuck on the 22 and two butts on the top rack. [attachment=2:2jm0ggdn]ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341021592.734720.jpg[/attachment:2jm0ggdn][attachment=1:2jm0ggdn]ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341021605.707665.jpg[/attachment:2jm0ggdn][attachment=0:2jm0ggdn]ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341021618.197109.jpg[/attachment:2jm0ggdn]
See you in the am.

Sent from my intergalactic communicator using Tapatalk

Yeah i got a big weekend too..... Sunday I am smoking up some ribs, and then Sunday night I am going to be putting on a brisket for Monday. I think I may get around to taking some pictures this time. :P HA!

Dave looks like you cut the chuck in half? Good call if so! Dave 'Applebees' Witt......cause he's eating good in the neighborhood!

Yes Larry I cut it in half. More surface are for bark. John my number hasn't changed. Cappy yes the Boys are getting big and eating more. Some days Mikey matches me.

[attachment=0:15c318mo]ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341064462.128998.jpg[/attachment:15c318mo]Out of the stall sitting at 170*.

This is a freezer cook. The boys have baseball 4 nights a week and in aug football starts which is 5 nights a week. Gotta have meals ready to go.

Butts ate done one of the chucks is done the other needs a little more time. [attachment=0:3cqhcm35]ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341077006.167656.jpg[/attachment:3cqhcm35]
Moved the other chuck to the top rack.

Took one butt over to a friends house. Did some swimming and beer drinking the butt was late lunch early dinner. I didn't hear any complaints.

wittdog said:
This is a freezer cook. The boys have baseball 4 nights a week and in aug football starts which is 5 nights a week. Gotta have meals ready to go.

Your a good papa Dave!

Right now I'm just jealous... our budget wouldn't survive me buying a 24 pound piece of meat, so neither would I. She'd kill me dead on the spot. Maybe if I finish landing this new job I'll get there. Looks great!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom