We need a REVIEW

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Barbequer out of NYC has stopped there and told me it's a must stop. In 2010 I was in Myrtle Beach and decided to give it a try. It was friday afternoon and the traffic sucked. There was no way to drive directly to the town they are in. Instead we would have had to drive north west and then south on a huge dogleg. I turned around and said screw it. Large swamp area isolates Myrtle Beach with limited inland roads. If you are on I95, there probably a better shot at getting there.

Hmmm..I dont think so. They are stuck in a ritual. They dont care what it tastes like as long it cooked according specs and eggxactly like pa pa done it. I spent the best years of my life trying to talk some sense into em over on Linebacks Forum etc. All the smart ones moved to Texas about 150 years ago..give or take a few decades.

Matter of opinion I guess. Cause nobody in Texas gets stuck in rituals right???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Captain Morgan said:
btw, his second location will be opening soon near Charleston SC
Thanks. I get up in that area more often than in Myrtle Beach. Don't know why..I have relatives in MB :?
BOB
and BW, what do they know in Texas about BBQ? They don't even cook pork! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Back
Top Bottom