Venison Cube Steaks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pigs On The Wing BBQ

Master Chef
About a hour on each side with a little salt, pepper and Wooster sauce on the ECB, Mighty good midnight snack.

Did the larger one in a pan, cuz I was hungry!

Fresh onion and zucchini did the trick. =P~

OK, I gotta' learn more about this. You said an hour on each side. What was your temp? I think I know what an ECB is, but am not sure. It's pretty much like my WSM, right? No marinade, or anything, to keep the game meat moist?

Griff

Griff said:
OK, I gotta' learn more about this. You said an hour on each side. What was your temp? I think I know what an ECB is, but am not sure. It's pretty much like my WSM, right? No marinade, or anything, to keep the game meat moist?

Griff
ECB: Elcheapo Brinkman, Temp? Who knows, smoked them by the seat of my pants,( 225? or less? ) no water pan. Just a shot of Wooster every now and then, I did them with pecan shells and half a chimney of lump.
When they felt done to the finger Polk test I took them off and let rest for about a half hour on a heated plate covered in plastic, about the time it took to get the onion and zucchini done.

Finney said:
I would have done them all in the frying pan.... but you go boy.

Me too, but floured, pan fried, and then made gravy from the drippngs (Country Fried Steak)!! They look good though Chris.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom